• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone Driving to Expo?

Curious if anyone from the Denver area is driving back east for Expo this year or if there are any plans to trailer cars. Might go if others are planning- would just sign up for track event though.

I just returned from Germany, Poland and Lithuania, so I don't have the most recent information. I believe right now wagyshag, bruce91nsx, and I am driving to NSXPO. We will likely leave on Wednesday October 9 to arrive on the 11th. My preference, as well as Joe's is to stay off the Interstates and drive the less main routes. I haven't talked with Bruce about his preferences. We all need to get together (electronically) to make final decisions.

Mark

I just returned from Germany, Poland and Lithuania, so I don't have the most recent information. I believe right now wagyshag, bruce91nsx, and I am driving to NSXPO. We will likely leave on Wednesday October 9 to arrive on the 11th. My preference, as well as Joe's is to stay off the Interstates and drive the less main routes. I haven't talked with Bruce about his preferences. We all need to get together (electronically) to make final decisions.

Mark

Mark,

Bad news :(

A few weeks ago I was informed my employer intended to send me to California the week of Oct. 11th for training.
I have been attempting, (to no avail), over the past 2 weeks to get out of this OR attend the training via an alternate date.

Unless something changes over the next 5 days, I am out for NSXPO :( :( :(

I'll keep you informed.

Joe

Back