• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have Titan 7 T-S5 wheels on their NA1/NA2?

Very interested to know if anyone has done this as I’m looking at these as well for my NA2 ... subscribed ...

Eddie at Titan 7 just sent me these...they look awesome IMO!

IMG-9780.jpg

IMG-9778-1.jpg
IMG-9779.jpg
IMG-9782.jpg
IMG-9781.jpg
IMG-9783.jpg

Thanks for posting these photos! I have been very interested to see what they would look like on our models. I like how they remind me of the Gen 2 factory rims. :)

Thanks for posting these photos! I have been very interested to see what they would look like on our models. I like how they remind me of the Gen 2 factory rims. :)

Agreed. They do offer a more modern look similar to the new car...except I like the look of what surrounds the wheels on this one much better vs. the new car. ;)

This looks like an awesome find in my mind. $1900 for a set of fully forged wheels? That sounds fantastic and they look pretty good too!

Are these in the sizes / offsets listed in the OP please?

Look great

Bump for update

Thanks ...

Bump for update

Thanks ...

I'm going to say YES based on the pictures posted here, my extensive NSX wheel fitment knowledge, and the Titan 7 website listing these sizes as the NSX application.

Could of months ago I pulled off my almost pristine factory wheels and here we go. New black T-S5s. I like it. YMMV.

Attachments

• IMG_6515.jpeg
    IMG_6515.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 97
I was trying to source these while I waited on a set of Work wheels but ended going with a set of BC Forged. These do look great though.

Here are some pics of the wheels on mine if anyone wanted to see with spacers and not stock height.
IMG_1678 Copy.jpegDSC00609_Original.jpeg

Attachments

• DSC00620_Original.jpeg
    DSC00620_Original.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
What size spacers/ what size tires are you running?
215/40 17 and 265/35 18 with 1” spacers all around. The 1” worked for me just because of how aggressively low I can stance the car, but otherwise it would be too far out.

Back