• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in the DFW area familiar with this car? VIN JH4NA1152PT000382

Have no idea if it's a prime members car but i can check it out for you this weekend.

Any updated info on this vehicle? Thanks :)

The seller was not very responsive. I talked to them a couple of times, but was never able to make arrangements to see the car. Don't know if it's still available or not. If it is, and you can get hold of them, it would be worth looking at the car; if for nothing else, just to have another data point.

Thank you for the response. I've been exchanging emails with the seller today, and I'm attempting to arrange a meeting for tomorrow.

Speed6,

Did you get to go see it this past Sunday? I left a voicemail for them as they are in my same zip code.
Thought I'd swing by and take a quick look at it in case anybody was interested in it here at Prime.

Inspected and test drove the car last weekend. I'm now working on finalizing the sale, hopefully she'll be in my garage this weekend

Thanks for the follow up! :smile:

No Problem, Hope it works out ... be sure to let us know!
Good Luck!

T

Nice! I'm glad you were able to get somewhere with them.

Inspected and test drove the car last weekend. I'm now working on finalizing the sale, hopefully she'll be in my garage this weekend

Speed6 - Did you purchase this car in 2013? If you did, I have a few questions. It's for sale again and I am interested in any history you can provide. Can you contact me? [email protected]

Thanks! Chase

Back