• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is anyone available to check out a Gen 2 NSX located in Orlando, FL for me?

I'M BUYING A ANOTHER GEN 2 NSX, SO NO FURTHER ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED FOR THE ORLANDO GEN 2 NSX, THANK YOU.

After seeing the Gen 2 NSX at the Quail in Monterey, CA last weekend, and I also sat in one, I'm now exploring the feasibility of buying a low end priced 2017. One of the NSX's that I'm considering is located in Orlando, FL. Does any live in or close to Orlando? If you do, do you have the time check the car out for me? See link below:

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=493042114&zip=91024&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D91024%26listingTypes%3DNEW%252CUSED%252CCERTIFIED%26extColorsSimple%3DRED%26startYear%3D2017%26sortBy%3DderivedpriceDESC%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D0%26endYear%3D2018%26modelCodeList%3DNSX%26makeCodeList%3DACURA%26searchRadius%3D0&listingTypes=NEW%2CUSED%2CCERTIFIED&startYear=2017&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&endYear=2018&modelCodeList=NSX&makeCodeList=ACURA&searchRadius=0&makeCode1=ACURA&modelCode1=NSX

Last edited:
Sent you a PM with a contact in Charlotte to check out this NSX. I am in Raleigh, NC.

John

Thanks John, I was in a rush (to keep from becoming a brides maid, which was I often when searching for my first Gen 1 NSX), so I had my stepson check out the car for me.

My stepson found no issues with the car. So, I'm in the process of buying the car. I'm conditionally approved by PenFed for car loan. So, now I'm just waiting for final approval.

Anyway, thanks again for your offer!

Mario

Back