• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in a HSC bodykit?

cant get pics to come up...where's the spoilers?

uh oh =)

i would like to see some upclose shots of their type R spoilers :biggrin:

now am i reading this right?

Downforce will be creating a HSC inspired upgrade which will include the front fascia, 2002+ NSX headlight conversion, 2002+ Hood, front fenders, side skirts, rear fenders, and rear decklid. Estimated price is $5,500. This product will be available in end of 2006.

lol so the 02+ headlight conversion comes with it as well? hm............ i'm curious what this will end up looking like, sounds like a steal if it comes out right,
although for some reason i think +02 headlight conversion just means you can drop the 02+ headlights into this kit (as in headlights not included :biggrin:)

just found the type r spoiler and im ready to order right now! no phone # or email though :mad: How do I contact them? Where are they located?

check your firewall settings, lol the pics came up blank till it adjusted mine.

lol, if you get it please take some pictures :biggrin:

i like my dreamzsports, but if this one isnt a POS i might have to bite =)

thanks, im ordering the spoiler on Monday :biggrin:

Ok, you guys just found this website, and you are all ready to order parts ?
Arent you worried about this company at all, and how theres very little, to no information on a lot of these parts ?

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
thanks, im ordering the spoiler on Monday :biggrin:

company sounds very shady.... Not one has answered the phone all day and they have a generic answering machine message (computer generated voice). Seems sketchy

hello.

i am current running a downforce widebody kit on my nsx. and i have had the privledge of working with peter as he helped me get the parts needed for my car. i can assure you downforce is a legitimate and good quality parts.

i'm sure that he is just very busy. i know that he was in the middle of a move and transition to a new facilities, etc. a lot going on from when i last spoke with him.

interesting to hear that he has an NSX-R spoiler in development. i ended up changing my downforce GT wing into a procar's NSX-R wing. haha...

PETER - i wanna do an 02 HSC nsx :biggrin:

I've been in one of their in-house NSXs. DownForce is legit. They are still developing as a company but they do make quality parts. Anyone who has seen JDMnsxR's kit can agree they do a great job. :smile:

anyone ever buy their TYPE-R spoiler and if so I need pics please :wink: I want this spoiler so badly :biggrin:

Intake-Scoop...

hmmm... I got an email back from Peter at DownForce regarding the Intake_Scoop for the NSX. He has put me on a list. Anticipated date is July 15th, but nothing is firmas of yet, so to speak!

I just spoke with one of the guys at DF....
I should have more info and perhaps some good pics for you soon..

THE4TH said:
I just spoke with one of the guys at DF....
I should have more info and perhaps some good pics for you soon..
yes pics of the HSC kit please! ;)

Ok so no pictures yet but some info...
All prices are approximate !!!

The Type R Wing is scheduled for late July or Aug 1st..
your choice of Fiberglass ( $750 ) or CF ( $995 )

The Intake Scoop will be available next week
Fiberglass ( $100 ) or CF ( $200-250 )

As far as the HSC kit goes.....

They are still working on a functional prototype and need to review costs.
Hoping for pictures soon...

If you wish to order or be on the list you can simply email them at [email protected]
As stated above, the man you wish to contact is Peter.

:smile:

I'm going to let you guys buy stuff first... I'm poor and worry easy ;) :cool:

NsXMas said:
the NSX is too beautiful to convert into the HSC, imho. If I'm going to drive a HSC, it better be the new generation HSC.

I agree. I enjoy the look of the older NSX. The HSC is nice but it's no NSX.

NsXMas said:
the NSX is too beautiful to convert into the HSC, imho. If I'm going to drive a HSC, it better be the new generation HSC.
good luck trying to buy one

I like the look of the HSC and was wondering how much that tv. guy chuck foose from overhaulin would charge for something like that

Back