• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Anyone interested in a HSC bodykit?

cant get pics to come up...where's the spoilers?

uh oh =)

i would like to see some upclose shots of their type R spoilers :biggrin:

now am i reading this right?

Downforce will be creating a HSC inspired upgrade which will include the front fascia, 2002+ NSX headlight conversion, 2002+ Hood, front fenders, side skirts, rear fenders, and rear decklid. Estimated price is $5,500. This product will be available in end of 2006.

lol so the 02+ headlight conversion comes with it as well? hm............ i'm curious what this will end up looking like, sounds like a steal if it comes out right,
although for some reason i think +02 headlight conversion just means you can drop the 02+ headlights into this kit (as in headlights not included :biggrin:)

just found the type r spoiler and im ready to order right now! no phone # or email though :mad: How do I contact them? Where are they located?

check your firewall settings, lol the pics came up blank till it adjusted mine.

lol, if you get it please take some pictures :biggrin:

i like my dreamzsports, but if this one isnt a POS i might have to bite =)

thanks, im ordering the spoiler on Monday :biggrin:

Ok, you guys just found this website, and you are all ready to order parts ?
Arent you worried about this company at all, and how theres very little, to no information on a lot of these parts ?

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
thanks, im ordering the spoiler on Monday :biggrin:

company sounds very shady.... Not one has answered the phone all day and they have a generic answering machine message (computer generated voice). Seems sketchy

hello.

i am current running a downforce widebody kit on my nsx. and i have had the privledge of working with peter as he helped me get the parts needed for my car. i can assure you downforce is a legitimate and good quality parts.

i'm sure that he is just very busy. i know that he was in the middle of a move and transition to a new facilities, etc. a lot going on from when i last spoke with him.

interesting to hear that he has an NSX-R spoiler in development. i ended up changing my downforce GT wing into a procar's NSX-R wing. haha...

PETER - i wanna do an 02 HSC nsx :biggrin:

I've been in one of their in-house NSXs. DownForce is legit. They are still developing as a company but they do make quality parts. Anyone who has seen JDMnsxR's kit can agree they do a great job. :smile:

anyone ever buy their TYPE-R spoiler and if so I need pics please :wink: I want this spoiler so badly :biggrin:

Intake-Scoop...

hmmm... I got an email back from Peter at DownForce regarding the Intake_Scoop for the NSX. He has put me on a list. Anticipated date is July 15th, but nothing is firmas of yet, so to speak!

I just spoke with one of the guys at DF....
I should have more info and perhaps some good pics for you soon..

THE4TH said:
I just spoke with one of the guys at DF....
I should have more info and perhaps some good pics for you soon..
yes pics of the HSC kit please! ;)

Ok so no pictures yet but some info...
All prices are approximate !!!

The Type R Wing is scheduled for late July or Aug 1st..
your choice of Fiberglass ( $750 ) or CF ( $995 )

The Intake Scoop will be available next week
Fiberglass ( $100 ) or CF ( $200-250 )

As far as the HSC kit goes.....

They are still working on a functional prototype and need to review costs.
Hoping for pictures soon...

If you wish to order or be on the list you can simply email them at [email protected]
As stated above, the man you wish to contact is Peter.

:smile:

I'm going to let you guys buy stuff first... I'm poor and worry easy ;) :cool:

NsXMas said:
the NSX is too beautiful to convert into the HSC, imho. If I'm going to drive a HSC, it better be the new generation HSC.

I agree. I enjoy the look of the older NSX. The HSC is nice but it's no NSX.

NsXMas said:
the NSX is too beautiful to convert into the HSC, imho. If I'm going to drive a HSC, it better be the new generation HSC.
good luck trying to buy one

I like the look of the HSC and was wondering how much that tv. guy chuck foose from overhaulin would charge for something like that

Back