• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Anyone with/know The Mills Corporation?

Dear fellow members,

May I ask does anyone has any connection with this commercial property management company? I know they are based in VA, and they manage the Great Mall in Milpitas, CA. I’m planning to start a retail business in the near future, CA, and would like find out more about them, possibly get a favorable leasing agreement with The Mills Corp. If you don’t mind sharing any experience/dealing with them as well, I greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!!

Sincerely,
Shane

Are you serious about starting a retail business at the Great Mall? Well, it really depends on the nature of your business. Great Mall isn't a great place at all even though it has threaters, D&B, and a lot of foot traffic, but most of the visitors are young kids and teenagers. They are not willing to spend big $$$ and most likely, they use it as a place to hang out. Once again, I don't know what you are trying to sell but Milpitas Square or the new RiverMark Plaza at Santa Clara might be a good alternatives.

larrynsx said:
Are you serious about starting a retail business at the Great Mall? Well, it really depends on the nature of your business. Great Mall isn't a great place at all even though it has threaters, D&B, and a lot of foot traffic, but most of the visitors are young kids and teenagers. They are not willing to spend big $$$ and most likely, they use it as a place to hang out. Once again, I don't know what you are trying to sell but Milpitas Square or the new RiverMark Plaza at Santa Clara might be a good alternatives.

thanks for the thoughtful analysis Lawrence, i couldn't agree with you more. it really depends on what's the nature of business, the selling point and targeting crowd. at present time, we think the Great Mall is the best location base on the researches i've done so far. Here is the official site for the Mills Corp.

I know the NSX community is a pretty exclusive group, a lot of owners are very distinguished and well accomplished in life. I feel very honored to have a chance to be part of this special community. i want to be very careful on this subject since i am just looking for some help at this point, and i don't want to stir up any issues. Much thanks again for any reply, i am really honored and your input is truely appreciated. :smile:

Back