• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ap-x exhaust

Thanks Omar.

Yeah, the Angus x pipe exhaust. After hearing all the pride exhaust, I am thinking about trying the AP-X. He says there is little to no drone.

-Nam

Gotcha.

I guess he didn't hear the gt extreme exhaust Umar.....

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Bui, here's a few exhausts you may be interested in, alongside the AP-X...

Gruppe-N (this or that)

STMPO Messiah (here)

Taitec JGTC Parallel (here - mmm, mmm good! :p)

Yeah, the Angus x pipe exhaust. After hearing all the pride exhaust, I am thinking about trying the AP-X. He says there is little to no drone...
I've chatted w/ Wil, great guy to converse & deal w/. Also, I've heard the exhaust (AP-X), it's a solid, throaty robust sound.

I guess he didn't hear the gt extreme exhaust...
My NSX was getting something addressed, so this '12 NSX'Craze Austin it sat in a garage!

Oh yea, GT-Design Int'l GT-Xtreme is w/o equal! :D

Matt, I'd love to hear the gt extreme in person too. The beginning of this video is amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qXeQviSBsA. Unfortunately, it is out of my price range...
The thing about NSX exhausts is that owners are often looking for the next, new sound/experience. You'll be able to acquire one, keep an eye on the marketplace & perhaps even post a WTB ad.

For ~$1k/shipped, the intro-pricing for the Pride exhaust, it was arguably one of the best values around for a race-sounding, multi canister/resonator, x-pipe exhaust.

Last edited:
Nam - you were at the Craze, right? My apologies, as I don't remember if we met, since I was only there for a very short time Saturday morning before the Hill Country cruise. Anyway, I have the AP-X running on a stock '92 (someday I will move up to headers!).

Umar - good seeing on Saturday. I didn't realize you didn't bring the NSX, else Nam could have also heard your awesome GT-Xtreme!

-Mike

Hey Mike - yes I was at Craze, but I don't remember if we met or not. Could you PM me your thoughts on the exhaust?

I just happened to run into Matt today during my lunch break and heard his gt xtreme... I didn't get the full experience cause he just revved it in neutral, but I was really blown away at how good it sounded. Thanks Matt.

It was nice to meet you Nam. What were you doing up at Curt's today?

Grab a pair of headphones and turn it up all the way and click on this video and you can get a fly by of my exhaust out on the track (should be able to hear it for a good 20+ seconds).

http://youtu.be/YpfFzaK12c4?t=3m22s

To pick up my old front tires.

I need to take my NSX back up there soon. After the alignment, my car is still tracking a little to the right AND they chipped a small piece of my paint when they lifted it. :mad:

Curt and Tony were awesome and told me they would take care of it. I just need to find time to go.

Sorry to hear that. They're usually pretty good about taking care of the cars they are working on.

Back