• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 18th Meet PTC

I just want to start out by saying sorry if this is repetitive but the "Meets?" thread doesnt have a straight forward date.

Anyway, the Acura Legend community is meeting up in Peachtree City on April 18th at Fritz's Autosound and Security where we will hang out and most likely have a cook out. We would like to extend an invite to our cousins here at NSX Prime because we have not seen an NSX meet for a little while and thought you guys would at least like to hang out with other Acuras. We have tried to get a Dyno run set up, but the place down the road have not returned our calls yet.

So far the Legend Community is estimating around 20 Legends showing up, and its possible there could be more. If youd like more information, just hit me up and I would be more than happy to help.

I would love to join- but i have to work that day -
sorry :(

Sorry to hear that. Maybe another time.

I already spoke with a local NSX owner who is trying to make provisions to come out. Would definitely enjoy having you guys come out even if its just for an hour.

For those interested in coming the address is :
301 Kelly Dr
Peachtree City, GA 30269

Hope to see some of you guys there this coming Saturday @ 10 or so.

Back