• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 2nd Orange County road trip

A couple or more NSX'ers have fallen victim to a condition known as RRFS- that's restless right foot syndrome. :biggrin:

Ok, that means we're organizing a short to moderate road trip through some of the twisty roads of north OC. We will meet at my house in Fountain Valley at 10:30 am on Saturday, April 2 and head toward Hacienda Heights. Les "LMR" has taken the lead on planning a route that will also make a run on Carbon Canyon.

The weather should be road trip perfect. So, for anyone who doesn't have a kid to take to soccer practice or who is not painting their house, PM me to RSVP or to get more info. Yee-ha! :wink:

I know this is last minute again but I have been sending PM's out but I know that I probably forgot some people as it is early this morning when sendind them so please spread the word.

Guys that was a lot of fun. Good to Aaron again. It was also great to stop by and check out Jason's new LBB NSX. Even though it was still on jack stands it is a beauty. Can't wait to see it on the streets tearing it up with that Comptech supercharger:biggrin:.

Steve I hope you post the pictures you took.

More drives to come:smile:. Next one hopefully will not be last minute but then I said that last time too:redface:

Good job, Les, (as usual) in planning an easy and fun route. It's just so much fun when two or more NSXs buzz along the local pavement. All four NSXs who were part of today's run through the streets of Hacienda Heights to our destination in Chino Hills had aftermarket exhausts. That made the music to my ears all the more satisfying as we careened up and down the streets going in and out of VTEC.

Pics to follow shortly. To take a line from a Beach Boys song, "Let's do it again!"

I had a great time! we all had the same driving style which made it super fun switching up positions and such, all the stops were great. Also meeting you Aaron for the first time your a cool dude we all gotta hang out and drive more.

Here are a few pics of the day...

IMG_0769adj.jpg

IMG_0772adj.jpg

IMG_0779adj.jpg

IMG_0789adj.jpg

IMG_0797adj.jpg

IMG_0799adj.jpg

IMG_0801adj.jpg

IMG_0802adj.jpg

IMG_0804adj.jpg

man that was fun! its been awhile! i really want to get my rims gun metal.

nice pics gentlemen!!! looks like a lot of fun for sure though!!

Nice pics.... So that's Jason's Blue NSX that I saw the other day...NICE!! Maybe next time..

Nice pics.... So that's Jason's Blue NSX that I saw the other day...NICE!! Maybe next time..

Next time it will be up and running lol. Thanks for stopping by guys. Nice to meet the two new faces i have never meet.
And steve, are you still considering buying the ice cream truck lol

yah good times!

i still laugh about the nazi ice cream truck

Thanks for pics Steve. I think he already made an offer on the Nazi Ice Cream Truck and put the Pantera up for sale to make room for it in his garage:tongue:. He is just waiting for their reply.

Jason... I noticed your signature says the 02 X was totalled. When/where did this happen?

Next time it will be up and running lol. Thanks for stopping by guys. Nice to meet the two new faces i have never meet.
And steve, are you still considering buying the ice cream truck lol

Well, I WAS going to buy it...

ice_cream_truck.jpg

But when I went to take a closer look, I found this...

Ice%20cream%20truck%20melted_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg

Back