• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

arc filters help!

I used a replacement K&N air filter for my arc air box

What I did was I called k&n directly and gave them the dimension of the old air filter, the rubber surrounding part. They just gave me a part number to a filter that is almost the exact size as the original ARC filter. I purchased the filter and it fits perfect in the air box. I am using the k&n air filter in my ARC airbox at the moment. The part number I bought was the K&N Drop-in High-Flow Air Filter (33-2017). I hope this info helps you decide. I couldn't get a new ARC filter so this was my alternate route. When the airbox is mounted in the car, the filter faces down so I didnt care much for the nice ARC filter.
The dimension for that filter is:
Height: 1.188in
Length: 10 7/8in
Width: 10.25in

Thank you for the detail!

What I did was I called k&n directly and gave them the dimension of the old air filter, the rubber surrounding part. They just gave me a part number to a filter that is almost the exact size as the original ARC filter. I purchased the filter and it fits perfect in the air box. I am using the k&n air filter in my ARC airbox at the moment. The part number I bought was the K&N Drop-in High-Flow Air Filter (33-2017). I hope this info helps you decide. I couldn't get a new ARC filter so this was my alternate route. When the airbox is mounted in the car, the filter faces down so I didnt care much for the nice ARC filter.
The dimension for that filter is:
Height: 1.188in
Length: 10 7/8in
Width: 10.25in

Back