• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel refinishing help:

Is there anyone on here that has a contact number for Rays wheels? I just recently bought a used set, and want to refinishing them to like new, but cannot find any contact info anywhere, please help a newbie out! ✌️

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpeg
    IMG_0028.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0029.jpeg
    IMG_0029.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 12
I just dropped off my factory 16/17 wheels to get refinished and powder coated in the factory color. I am using Wheel Doctor. I think they are a chain. The one I'm using is in Cincinnati. About $700 to refinish all of them and mount/balance my new tires on the wheels once completed.

I just dropped off my factory 16/17 wheels to get refinished and powder coated in the factory color. I am using Wheel Doctor. I think they are a chain. The one I'm using is in Cincinnati. About $700 to refinish all of them and mount/balance my new tires on the wheels once completed.
Thanks! I was trying to find out what type of coating was used, so I could redo that, it's bright dip anodizing, and nobody around me in KC does that, going to have to use a wheel repair place to have them polished I guess.

Back