• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ATL: Giovanni's Italian Resturant event Sat Jan 19th

Morning all,

Some Ferrari guys, GTO fellas, and Lotus blokes (among others) are planning to get together on January 19th at Giovanni's Italian Restaurant in the John's Creek area north of Atlanta.

Giovanni's website is http://www.giovannisatl2.com

My wife and I made it to the December event and its a great bunch to spend a Saturday evening with. Although I've only been to the one event, it seems the plan is to meet around 3:30pm and eat dinner around 5:00pm.

It would be great to see some NSX's there and I will certainly be there in my Green 94 if the weather holds.

Stephen

Last edited:
That's great news, and I can't wait to see some more NSX's at the event. I'm looking forward to it, hope we have good weather, and will post any updates I get here.

Also in talking to another attendee today, it sounds like there are going to be 9 or 10 GTOs from classic ones to the modern variety there also.

Good times!
Stephen

WSB's current weather for Saturday:

Saturday: Rain mixed with snow or sleet early in the morning, then partly sunny for the afternoon. Winds will be strong. Lows in the 30s, highs in the low 40s.

As long as the roads are dry and salt isn't everywhere, I'll be there. Cant wait!

The event for tomorrow has been CANCELED due to weather

The makeup date is Saturday Feb 16th. I will post more details as I get them and look to see everyone in February

Whatever personal problems you have keep those to yourself! :biggrin:

LOVE ya Alex! Im gonna have to come by the house since i know where you live and pull you out- you never hang or call.... me eitgher though

glad for the cancellation- Feb will be better!!!! cant wait. plus gives me time to get new tires

LOVE ya Alex! Im gonna have to come by the house since i know where you live and pull you out- you never hang or call.... me eitgher though

glad for the cancellation- Feb will be better!!!! cant wait. plus gives me time to get new tires

hello....what usually Happen at these events?

Unfortunately, No...

Giovanni's went Out of Business shortly after the December meeting and all of the Lotus, Ferrari, Porsche, etc boards are arguing as to where a suitable replacement is....

THAT BEING SAID, some of the guys at FChat are getting together tomorrow afternoon (~4) at Andretti Speed Zone in Roswell. I don't think I'll make it, but am certainly throwing it out there for all who may be interested.

Stephen

Back