• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Atlanta Nopi Nationals

so here is the list of confirmed registrants so far:

Fifthearth
Coldhammer
Sone
92nsx
Dewain
2-saw
Comtec
onerednsx
MikeT

pm me when you register and ill add you to the list.

Last edited:
so here is the list of confirmed registrants so far:

Fifthearth
Coldhammer
Sone
92nsx
Dewain
2-saw
Comtec
Pj

pm me when you register and ill add you to the list.

I registered earlier this week.

Thanks Dewain for contacting me.

Coldhammer.......Unless there is another member named PJ, you have him down twice (PJ=fifthearth).

Hey, PJ and i were the first to register, we should be at the top of that list :tongue: :biggrin: .

Just wanted to give an update.

I talked to Dewain today who is our new NSXCA rep for the southeast. He has confirmed that he will be supplying our tent and is making arrangements to have us plugged into power.

Our parking area has changed this year due to NSXCA being recognized as an official club. We will now be parking in the middle of the vendor booths. So we will have a really nice area. We will be going down thursday afternoon to setup the tent and to rope off parking for us. So if you are attending make sure to let me know so that I can get an accurate car count for parking.

Since we are now going in as a club we will be competing with other clubs for the "best club booth" award.

So far we will have the tent, banners, an lcd tv and xbox 360. We will also have an office style water cooler to keep us stocked up with cold water. There is talk of getting a small airconditioner unit but failing that we will have some fans.

If you have any other ideas of things to include post them up and well see if we can fit it in.

Everyone give a big thanks to Dewain for helping to take this years NOPI gathering to the next level with support from the NSXCA sponsorship. Hopefully this will turn into an ongoing thing for many years to come.

I will be there for sure but I do not know if I am required to be in a booth this year. I will keep you posted.

you hear this chris... time to register already!

god the peer presure in here......lol

god the peer presure in here......lol

bkqf9.jpg

hey guys I am seriously considering coming down from the DC area :
1 Anyone from the area going down?
2 When is the last time to register where I can still be with the rest of the guys.
I am still fabricating some custom fender liners and gas cap.
I need to finish these items and rent a trailer.
I will know for sure on monday weither or not I can attend, I hope that's not to late.

hey guys I am seriously considering coming down from the DC area :
1 Anyone from the area going down?
2 When is the last time to register where I can still be with the rest of the guys.
I am still fabricating some custom fender liners and gas cap.
I need to finish these items and rent a trailer.
I will know for sure on monday weither or not I can attend, I hope that's not to late.

I might just drive down, still waiting on my tires to get in for my 19s.

Bryan

When is the last time to register where I can still be with the rest of the guys.

There is a limited number of spaces where we are parking. If it doesn't fill up before the deadline then you get to park there. I think the deadline is ~1 week prior to the show. That is because they send you your tickets in the mail. I don't know about coming the day of the show and registering.
We would love to have as many show up as possible.

I registered 3 weeks ago and i still haven't received my tickets. How long should that take?

92NSX,

You want me to bring some LEDs? :biggrin:

Is there some sort of general consensus as to where people are staying when we get there? I didn't see anything mentioned so if somebody could PM me if they didn't want to openly leak where half-a-dozen modded NSX's were going to be spending the night I would appreciate it.

Back