• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Atlanta Nopi Nationals

Hey Mike glad you can make it.

We haven't discussed what time to meet up yet. I know dewain, dean and another guy are planning on getting in line to get into the show real early and get things setup.

Most of us will be meeting at Romeos hanger and driving in together. If you don't know where the hanger is you can call me friday night and well figure out a meeting point to all drive down together saturday.

Otherwise you can just head down saturday and get in line and go in and well all meet up at the tent.

what time are people meeting Saturday?

I'm just tryin to get an idea of how early I need to leave haha.

They open the vendor tunnels at 7am.

I have only met up at the hanger one time and I don't remember what time we met up there.

I know last year we ended up sitting around for about 2 hours waiting for everyone to show up. I don't want to do that this year.

So lets tentatively plan on everyone meeting up at the hanger between 8:30 - 9:00.

At 9:00 we leave and head in. Conversely you can just line up and go straight on into the show when they open the gates. If you go in ahead of the rest of the group look for the NSXCA tent in the VIP section and park next to it.

If plans change I will post up here.

Last edited:
Leave liquor to me, it is the logical solution. I will provide whatever anyone would like (within reason). I would think Crown, Smirnoff/Ciroc/Belvedere, and maybe Tang.? Let me know asap. I leave tomorrow, and will be crazy busy until I depart.

They open the vendor tunnels at 7am.

So lets tentatively plan on everyone meeting up at the hanger between 8:30 - 9:00.

Is the vendor tunnel different from the one all the other show cars use?
That sounds like a good time to me.
Since cars will be lining up at ~4-4:30 am that would give us about 2hrs after gates open to make our way over. It's not like we won't have a parking spot or anything like that thanks to those that are setting up the tent.
I STILL don't know for sure what time I'm leaving here.

The plan is to cut across like we did last year. However its first come first serve for parking. While dewain and them will try and hold as many spots as possible nothing is guranteed.

I'm leaving Jax ~5 or a little after tonight so I'm going to be getting in ATL around 10pm so I can't do anything group related tonight.
I wonder just how many exotics are going to be there in that area other than us.:confused:
I'm good for whatever time everyone else wants.
Just as long as everyone is aware of it so we don't have to wait hours for everyone to show up.
I think going in around 8-8:30 is good. Maybe everyone start showing up around 7:30.
Opinions????

by the time i get home from dinner the time will have changed to 6am haha; i'll just leave greenville at 4 :tongue:

Guys I just received word that we cant meet at the hanger this year. So just get in line with the rest of the show cars and go in like normal.

Sorry for the late notice.

If anyone needs to reach me in the morning: 404.906.6566

James

Last edited:
so what time are prople going to start funneling in? i am thinkin about gassing up and getting in line by 8...

If anyone is able to get this and have a power strip grab it before you leave the house. The generator only has 2 outputs, but can handle 6.

Back