• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

August 9th - Dinner meet at Mr. Greek (Toronto - Woodbridge area @ 6:30 p.m.)

Okay, so since I am up from Indianapolis visiting family in Barrie for the week, I wanted to get together with some of the locals and do a quick meet and dinner. Social time with car people is always fun, and keeps me from having to hoist a bottle of wine up and chuck it at my in-laws, right? :biggrin:

So it was suggested to me that dinner at the Mr. Greek on Windflower Gate, Woodbridge, (same plaza as the La Paloma ice cream along the 400) would be a great place, and that there would be an ample amount of other fun cars that would show up.

It is an open event to anyone that is a car person and loves social gatherings . Looking at starting around 6:30 p.m. and ending whenever we get bored, or the Canadian Customs agents realize I am here (LOL).

So, what say you fine, fine people of the Canadian forum? Add your names to the list, and how any guests you will bring if you plan to.

1.) Meeyatch1 (Mitch - just me)
2.) Joy2Drive
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Last edited:
Added you on! :)

Come on Toronto area people! Where you at? :D

1.) Meeyatch1 (Mitch - just me)
2.) Joy2Drive
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Thats the perfect night.
The euro cars will be out in full force that evening.
You ll see the Ferraris Lambos Maserati and other exotics that evening in the parking lot.
If I'm allowed out I will come.

So in a big area like the GTA we only have one other NSX owner that can hang out for a while on a Thursday and see awesome cars? Tisk, tisk. :)

I think the crappy weather might be playing a part on the turnout. I'm pretty sure both meets will likely be canceled this week.

Maybe I will have to have a (1) man meet and just heckle people as they drive by. LOL! :D

Back