• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

August Dreams and Drives Show and Shine event Sunday Aug 24th 9am-11:30am flyer

Any one other than edinkali showing up to this event? I assume because edinkali post this, he would be there.
ive never been to one of these, I might just show up if there's a few more guys from here going. I've been to a euro Sunday with Beemer friends and it was pretty cool. If this is anything like it I might have to go and check it out.

Any one other than edinkali showing up to this event? I assume because edinkali post this, he would be there.
ive never been to one of these, I might just show up if there's a few more guys from here going. I've been to a euro Sunday with Beemer friends and it was pretty cool. If this is anything like it I might have to go and check it out.

Going to try and make it to this but it depends on work. I have 5 major upgrade projects going all at once and our manager resigned a week ago so it is pretty crazy.

Ok that's make 3 maybes.. I asked zero4 and he said maybe also. Anyone else interested. I would just like to see some local nsx primers. For some reason I never see anyone cruising in their nsx.

Back