• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

August meet

My interior is gutted out, so I'm down til I get my speakers back from BrianK...=)

Have fun guys...

Levi

How about the 16th? At 10:30am. Picnic or lunch @ Mt. Charleston lodge?

1. NY2NV Chris 95 Red picnic or lunch

1. NY2NV Chris 95 Red
2. SINCITY_NSX
3. Sandra and Nik 04 Silverstone
4. Paul, Jellness, & Solomon Siu (Pray for no rain....:smile:)

Hi y'all. Back from Disneyworld. Lotsa fun but had to settle for a Chevy malibu rental during our stay. Called about a local Orange/orange NSX but decided it wasn't for me.
My 03 LBBP was sold to a newbie Prime member in Texas (Hollywood Garbage) who was real fanatical/meticulous about his first major purchase since finishing dental school. Real nice guy though and looks as though he'll be keeping my baby for a long time.
Still finalizing matters on Codeblue2..... details to follow......
Need to be within 30 mins from work this weekend, so Mt. C is unfortunately out of bounds for me this weekend. Have fun though!

1. NY2NV Chris 95 Red
2. Sandra and Nik 04 Silverstone
3. Paul, Jellness, & Solomon Siu (Pray for no rain....:smile:)

What do we need to bring? Even if it is only a couple of us, both Sandra and I are looking forward to the drive :)

1. NY2NV Chris 95 Red

What do we need to bring? Even if it is only a couple of us, both Sandra and I are looking forward?

It seems that picnic is not an option now. Lets just got to the lodge and have lunch., or cars and coffee sat AM @ 8:00. Let me know.

Last edited:
Out of town this weekend. Have a great time. Looking forward to September and cooler weather.

Danny

I would love to go but I'm working. Layover in St. Louis. :frown:

Sky

1. NY2NV Chris 95 Red

What do we need to bring? Even if it is only a couple of us, both Sandra and I are looking forward to the drive :)

Hey Nick,

Everyone has plans already. I suggest we'll just go to cars and coffee this Saturday @ 8am.

Chris

Although a small meet up it was great to see you guys today. A lot of cool cars. Wow, the GTR looks huge in person. Our little driving stint was fun too :p

See you all soon.

Nik and Sandra

Virgil's M3, Chris, Sandra's CR, Nik

2008-08-16CarsandCoffee2.jpg

My 03 LBBP was sold to a newbie Prime member in Texas (Hollywood Garbage) who was real fanatical/meticulous about his first major purchase since finishing dental school

Was your LBB s/n JH4NA21683T000119? If so, that was my old '03 which was traded from South Florida to a dealer in AZ, in exchange for the white donor that turned out to be my NSX-RR. Hollywoodgarbage sold the car to a fellow in ATL.

Its a small world:)

Back