• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

August Vegas Meet

HI ALL,
i'M JUST WONDERING IF WE CAN ALL DRIVE TO MT.CHARLESTON TO COOL OFF. HENDERSON GUYS MEET UP AT FINDLEY AT 10:00 AM AND WE'LL ALL MEET UP WITH THOSE ON THE WEST SIDE. ANY SUGGESTION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. AUG.4TH OR 11TH. PAUL, WHEN WILL YOU BE BACK?
CHRIS

HI ALL,
i'M JUST WONDERING IF WE CAN ALL DRIVE TO MT.CHARLESTON TO COOL OFF. HENDERSON GUYS MEET UP AT FINDLEY AT 10:00 AM AND WE'LL ALL MEET UP WITH THOSE ON THE WEST SIDE. ANY SUGGESTION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. AUG.4TH OR 11TH. PAUL, WHEN WILL YOU BE BACK?
CHRIS

I'll be back in town on the 1st. Saturday August 11th sounds good. Will finalize things upon my return.

Best Regards
Paul
In Jakarta.......

Hi guys,

This time i'm definitely coming in...:smile: coming from So. Highlands..not to dissapoint Chris and Levy...:cool: just keep me posted when and where to meet...

art

HI ALL,
CHRIS

I'm picking up my 05 that I just bought at Findlay the morning of Aug 4. Would be cool to join in.

I'm picking up my 05 that I just bought at Findlay the morning of Aug 4. Would be cool to join in.

Congrats. I left my car at their showroom for 1 month for display and i saw that red nsx last saturday. Looking good. If you need a ride to go there please let me know. Enjoy.

Congrats. I left my car at their showroom for 1 month for display and i saw that red nsx last saturday. Looking good. If you need a ride to go there please let me know. Enjoy.

At this time I'm not sure how I'm getting there. But I.m sure my wife will be going with me to pick it up. Were staying in Vegas for a week be for driving the car back to Canada.

Hey so you bought that one. I was just at Findley yesterday and I go to pick up my car today. I'll have to ask them about it. Congrats!

I'm good for August 11th, and Art, lookin' forward to seeing your yellow NSX...=)

nsx-tech, congrats on your purchase. I actually saw your NSX with Chris, when I dropped him off to pick up his car. It's very clean. I'm sure you'll be pleased. If not, I'll be happy to trade you with my red 92, straight up, but ssshhh...don't tell anyone, it'll be our little secret...:biggrin: ...

See ya'll in a couple weeks...

Levi

I just saw it today. It was in the shop being prep'ed for your pick up; getting detailed etc. It should be looking good and cleaned up really nice when you get there.

Thanks for checking it out. If you guys do the drive on the forth I'll try to talk my wife into it. At this point she seems to think I owe her a few favors.

Thanks for checking it out. If you guys do the drive on the forth I'll try to talk my wife into it. At this point she seems to think I owe her a few favors.

At what time will you be picking up your car? Anyone would like to join please come even for coffee or what not.

I saw your '05 at the dealership just after they got it. It was still back in the shop area. It was a bit dusty, but still looked good. I believe it only had about 5k on the clock! :biggrin: I hope you can join us for the meet/drive.

i'll be coming all the way from bfe Socal to vegas with Art this time. :biggrin:

Good now pick up yer damn seat brackets!! This ain't no NSX parts storage bin. LOL! :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:

It would be great to finally meet ya! :smile:

So, have we decided on a day, Aug 4 or Aug 11? How about the location as well?

Hey Paul, are you going to bring your new toy, the Mosler (aka Red Devil)?:biggrin: If so, then everyone we have to pick a good location for the meet and give our President a really good showing of support for the d'ebut of the Mosler.

Hey Paul, are you going to bring your new toy, the Mosler (aka Red Devil)?:biggrin: If so, then everyone we have to pick a good location for the meet and give our President a really good showing of support for the d'ebut of the Mosler.

I hear ya, aren't we doing a Mt. Charleston drive? Maybe we can have a photo shoot at that spot Danny & Chris originally picked out for the So Cal/Vegas meet, but got snowed out. That seemed like a great spot for a shot. Just a thought...=)

Levi

August 4th is to welcome NSX-TECH. Mr. president can make it on the 11th. We can do both. :biggrin:
AUGUST 4TH WAITING FOR NSX-TECH RESPONSE. FINDLEY ACURA TIME?:
AUGUST 11TH 11:00AM FINDLEY ACURA FOR THOSE WHO LIVE IN HENDERSON
DRIVE TO MT. CHARLESTON AND MEET UP WITH THOSE WHO LIVE ON THE WEST SIDE.

AUG 4TH

1. NY2NV CHRIS 95 RED

AUG 11TH

1. NY2NV CHRIS 95 RED

I think I can make it out for a quick spin. Haven't driven the NSX since the last meet. :eek:

AUG 4TH

1. NY2NV CHRIS 95 RED
2. Vega$ NSX Bryan Black FX500 (again with new part!) :tongue: :biggrin:

AUG 11TH

1. NY2NV CHRIS 95 RED
2. Vega$ NSX Bryan Black FX500 (again with new part!) :tongue: :biggrin:

Sup guys,

New to the forum/community.

I will be in the area the weekend on the 11th. Unfortunately, I couldn't drive my car there. I will be driving another "mid-engined" car though. I'll see if I can stop by.

For sure i'll be in town...can't wait to have a stroll down memory lane...:cool:

AUG 11TH

1. NY2NV CHRIS 95 RED
2. Vega$ NSX Bryan Black FX500 (again with new part!)
3. Artmira 03 Yellow

Back