• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin Hill Country Drive - Saturday, Sept. 17, 2005

Anyone interested in coming along? It's always a good time... :D

Date: Saturday, September 17th
Start time: Meet at 9:00AM
Start place: Starbucks at 9722 Great Hills Trail
Route:
South on 360 to 2244 (Bee Caves)
West on 2244 to 71
West on 71 to 3238 (Hamilton Pool Rd)
West on 3238 to 12
South on 12 to 32
West on 32 to Purgatory Road
South on Purgatory to 306
South on 306 to Hunter Road
South on Hunter Road to Grist Mill
*** Lunch at The Grist Mill in Greune ***
North on Hunter Road to 306
West on 306 to 281 (past Canyon Lake)
North on 281 to 290
East on 290 to MoPac
Length: 150 miles
Duration: ~3 hours

More info is at EliseTalk.

Attachments

• drv.png
    drv.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 198
I'll be game for whatever you guys are doing after I get off of work. Having to work Saturdays sucks sometimes.

Ojas,

I would like to attend but have some early commitments. Will you have your cell phone with you to call and catch up? :confused:

Hey Ojas,

Love to join you guys but I live all the way in Florida now. So that's going to be a little hard for me :smile: You guys have fun.

Greg

Shorter Distance

Wouldn't it be quicker and take less time to drive a straight line from Austin to Greune via I-35? Seems that the route highlighted in green is significantly more miles. :smile:

Can someone call me (569-9461) around 1PM and let me know where y'all are? I'd love to join in the fun, but I'm in NYC right now and won't be back until then.

Decibel said:
Can someone call me (...) around 1PM and let me know where y'all are? I'd love to join in the fun, but I'm in NYC right now and won't be back until then.
It seems like it would be best for you to call one of us when you are back in town. You have PM.

BTW: If you can't make it to this one, there should be another one in October. Also, if you don't get back until the later in the afternoon, there's an informal get-together every Saturday evening starting around 6 PM at the shopping center located at 1431 & Parmer Lane.

Back