• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ayrton Senna Movie Viewing?

What do you think of using one of available free days/nights during NSX Fiesta to attend a showing of the new Ayrton Senna movie? If you haven't seen the movie thread on Prime, here it is:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9SJYmFi0m0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9SJYmFi0m0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

If you're a motorsports gearhead or a Honda racing fan, this would be great timing to view the story of the best driver ever to sit race a Honda in the setting of many of his acheivements and controversies (Suzuka).

So, anyone else interested?

In Japan we can see this movie now.
But I don't know whether you can see or not while you stay in Japan:confused:.

Hirofumi

What do you think of using one of available free days/nights during NSX Fiesta to attend a showing of the new Ayrton Senna movie? If you haven't seen the movie thread on Prime, here it is:

If you're a motorsports gearhead or a Honda racing fan, this would be great timing to view the story of the best driver ever to sit race a Honda in the setting of many of his acheivements and controversies (Suzuka).

So, anyone else interested?

Last edited:
It will play here in the states in 2011.

It will play here in the states in 2011.

Nice!! early 2011 or late 2011 ? do you know by chance.?

Now it makes sense why you guys where talking about attending the movie in Japan. lol The Fiesta is in Japan and so is the movie showing. I just figured it All out yesterday... lol see if you read my above post you can see i had no idea where...

Back