• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Ayrton Senna NSX rare find

Senna was on espn last night...

Yeah I was watching it. The wife came in and ask is that that racecar driver that crashed and died. :eek: Honey he is a little more than that. I had to give her the whole run down on Ayrton Senna

Yeah I was watching it. The wife came in and ask is that that racecar driver that crashed and died. :eek: Honey he is a little more than that. I had to give her the whole run down on Ayrton Senna

Yea, I tried telling my friends what he was about. But not sure if they understood.

Hi,
Just came across this on a video tape: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PYb7xZdUnA&feature=youtu.be
The number plate is the same as the car has at the Portugese dealer who has this car in his showroom.
not there anymore, but it's still owned by the dealers Boss...i phoned them and asked for it and they told that the car is in the owner's private collection and no longer for public view :frown::frown:

Thanks,
Nuno

Back