• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AZ NSX Owners Lunch n Stuff (3/13) NSXCA Wildhorse Pass Event (3/23)

Active NSXCA Members:

Attention all active NSXCA AZ members, please check your emails and respond to me within a couple of days on whether or not you will be in for this upcoming event at Wildhorse Pass. I need to submit a list of names and email addresses to the company representing Ford. You must be an active NSXCA member to attend. If you are an active member but did not receive and email from me within the past week, please let me know ASAP.

Open to all AZ NSX members:

There is a lunch event on Sunday March 13th at 11:30 ish. The place is yet to be determined but will most likely be somewhere with plenty of parking. The actual invite is on FB. If for some reason you refuse to be on FB, you can RSVP here so I can get a head count.

Update for Lunch event. A location has been found!!!
Eric Snyder is hosting!!! Cookout!!! Bring a dish or some refreshments. This is a family friendly event so bring your significant other so they can have someone to play with while the rest of us are looking at the same parts but on different cars and playing on Eric's JDM video game.

Time has been adjusted to Noon.

Lunch event was AWESOME!

attachment.php

Thank you, Eric!

Attachments

• 5D3_8887.jpg
    5D3_8887.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 100
Whats happening tomorrow? Last I knew I was an active member haha!

Sorry the event is already locked. :(

I sent a couple emails to all the active NSXCA members in AZ according to the NSXCA registry at the beginning of this month. If you did not receive this email, let me know and I can check against the register.

Back