• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Beef = Death (guys night out)

This ones for Joe (ChitownNSX)

Friday night? Who's in? All you can eat cook it in front yourself, marinated lean cuts of beef. ~ $25 / person

Bring your appetite for sure.

This place is around Niles. There are better places, but I personally haven't tasted beef this well marinated anywhere else. We can go to the Rolling Meadows show thereafter too:biggrin:

-Val

It was what Joe said...I told him that I couldn't really go yet cause of my high cholesterol and he replied with

"I Love it! BEEF = DEATH... LETS GO... I'm so excited now!"

Most likely Meet there @ 7PM?

In.

Kinda strange title for this thread though. I was expecting a guided tour of a slaughter house or something. "Look Jimmy, it's the killing floor!"

(guys night out) ?? What's up with that????:frown:

I know... I know.... I'm a putz. Please excuse my thread title, I wasn't really thinking in a PC manner at the time.:frown:

(guys night out) ?? What's up with that????:frown:

So, so far its just me and Frank. Brian?! where you at?
let me know, so I can make other plans w/ Frank since this outting was for big man Joe.

HAHA

Ray- You are always welcome to join us!!

I will know a forsure by this evening! I have alot going on and potential to leave town on Saturday morning for a week :eek:

Beef=Death for sure... but I love it!

OK. Will have to change the date AGAIN!!! :mad: jk Joe:biggrin:

Remove this thread Moderator.

sorry, but I'm out, too.:mad:

Hey, Frank, I was out driving "in the country" last weekend where we did our fall drives in the past. It was a blast!!!! Are we doing it again this year? You can definitely keep up with us in your Type R. :biggrin:

Dave

Back