• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bergman at Road America

I'm not sure if anyone is aware that "our own" Mike Bergman is running one of the Realtime Integra's Saturday in the Speedvision Touring Class. It would be nice if we could all make an effort to get out there and support him.

I heard talk of that but I thought he was running in the Mazda series that weekend.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Need to post a correction. The RA brochure says Touring on Sat and GT on Sunday. Just saw a tentative schedule and it list the GT Challenge on Sat and the Touring Challenge on Sun.

Mike and PD are doing OK.
PD finished 3rd in the GT race today, behind Galati (Audi S4) and Van Overbeek (P911-GT3). Touring race (featuring Realtime ITR) is tomorrow, with PD running #42 and Mike running all-white #45.

ALMS GTS races had several cool cars, including a Saleen S7R and 2 Ferrari 550 GTs.

Vintage GTP event had several cool cars, including several older IMSA and LeMans cars. One of them is #49 -- IMSA Camel Lights NSX-based racecar (originally driven by Parker Johnstone).

We'll be overlooking 5 (into 6) tomorrow; I'll park my NSX by the AoB tent just inside the main entryway. Hopefully you can make it out.
biggrin.gif

Back