• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best baltimore sercive

where is the palce with the best sevice in or near baltimore? the one in Gaithersburg is too far away..I need one with in a 30 min drive of zip 2128. thnks

------------------
Auraraptor

1999 Honda Prelude "Mina" (Should be the new daily driver)
1998 BMW 750iL "Katrina" Still the daily driver)
1997 NSX "Nina"
1982 BMW 633CSi "Jessica"

I have hada few things done at Frankel Acura on York Rd. in Hunt Valley. Oil change, and 30k service. What kind of services are you looking for?

In case you didn't see my post in the other thread...He's about 15 minutes (10 min via NSX) west of the beltway off Rt 70 (the Rt 97 exit)

I found a local guy in Woodbine with NSX and lots of Acrua/Honda race car experience.
Schaefer Import Auto Care
PH: 301-854-6252
2878 Daisy Road
Woodbine, Md 21797

Ben Schaefer does the NSX work. Gruff personality, but I felt my car was in better care sitting in his garage then in my own.

Tell him Todd sent you.

TO:

Baltimore, MD
21218 US

Woodbine, MD
US

Total Distance: 29.87 miles Total Estimated Time: 50 minutes

according to map quest, I did check you other post and this is why I posted this...I wanted something closer if possible.

As far as service goes..I am looking for general service...and prob. a clutch job again for a good price...

thnks again.

Back