• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best shop in Northern VA with Comptech SC and Dyno experience

You might try Curry's Auto...the Dulles location...

Here is the link to their site...they have SC experience/Dnyo etc... and an Acura Certified NSX Tech working there...they've done all of the work on my car.

1510 Moran Road
Sterling, Virginia 20166

Tel: 571.522.1002
Fax: 571.522.1010
Email: [email protected]

Ask for John K.

Regards,

Mike,

Save yourself time, just take it Ultimate in Dulles. The have installed more CTSC's than any other shop in the DC metro area bar none and they have a complete dyno facility. There is a shop within the shop that specializes in EVO's and they get modded Ferrari & Lambos day in, day out. All I'm saying is they know what they're doing. When I went to Currry's, I ended up taking my car back b/c there inability to troubleshoot a way to jack my car up (which really is not all that low), left me w/ little confidence.

I got mine installed at Car Doctor. Either place Car doctor or Ultimate are good places to get your supercharger installed. Charlie insted the supercharger and dyno it at Ultimate, because the Car doctor don't have a dyno machine. Ultimate does allot of custom fabrications, see Chuck if you chose Ultimate Performance. I am very happy with Charlie work.

Car Doctor
7714 Lee Hwy, Falls Church, VA 22042
(703) 560-8870

Ultimate Performance Company
45064 Underwood Lane, Unit B
Dulles, VA 20166
(703) 435-5000

Last edited:
Chris knows, he's got a CTSC. Charlie is a great mechanic and I would have recommended him, but I figured since Mike wanted to do a dyno, ultimate would be a one stop shop. BTW, Mike, the Car Doctor is owned by the same folks that own Ultimate.

I agree. If you're doing bolt ons, I would go with Car Doctor. If you have tuning needs, definitely Ultimate. They are overpriced, but definitely worth it. They know what they're doing.

I just need to have the car tuned and checked out on a dyno. I already have the SC installed, I just want to make sure everything is running OK. Has Ultimate tuned the Comptech SC on the NSX?

Thanks,
Mike

Back