• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Big Tea Station Meet in San Diego, first wed of every month!

Hey guys, there's a meet the first wed of every month at Tea Station, 7315 Clairmont Mesa Blvd, 7pm. This meet brings well over 100 cars every month. I've seen maybe one nsx at this meet. So, lets represent this Wed and show up! I'll be there :).

B@t

Is this the EVO meet or just a general car meet? I can try to make it out. B@t, maybe if we get a big enough group together we can decide a meet up place and roll in together... (Just a suggestion)

Hey Guys,

I have never taken #45 out after sunset, but if enough of our NSXs decide to show up....count me in for support!

I will keep an out for this thread!

Cool. Ill be there for sure. A few of us are going to Chillis on sports arena for food n drinks around 545. Then roll out around 7 To the meet together after. U guys are welcome to join us :). It'd be nice to have the nsx posse roll in together :D.

B@t

Last edited:
I'll try to make it to chillis if I can but if not I'll meet u guys there... I'm going with a friend and he has a BMW and it might not fit well in the NSx group

Finally I got to meet other primers tonight. Nice meeting you guys. Sorry I can't put a name to a face.
Let me know if you guys have something planned that doesn't require driving over 50 miles ;).
BTW, what's Angelo's sn on here?

One,
-Deci

Good meetin' you too bud :). PM me your contact number and 'll put you on my text list for upcoming meets and runs ;). I counted 5 nsx's last nite! lol. Thats alot for a San Diego group! Biggest crowd yet, lot was full and overflowing! Must have been over 130 cars:eek:. Most likely the meet will be moved to the Sears parking lot a block east. Its bigger and better lighting! I'll keep you guys posted.

B@t

I drove through the parking lot around 8ish. No joke, this parking lot was like 90% packed. So packed, I didn't even get a chance to see one NSX. I'm in for the next meet for-sure.

I was there last night too with the 92nsx.... Just cruise by a couple NSX but didn't really get to chat with anyone... =(

I drove through the parking lot around 8ish. No joke, this parking lot was like 90% packed. So packed, I didn't even get a chance to see one NSX. I'm in for the next meet for-sure.

I think we saw you drive by but didn't get a chance to check out your car. Did you just leave after not finding a parking spot? 2 of us were one row in from the Tea Station.

I was there last night too with the 92nsx.... Just cruise by a couple NSX but didn't really get to chat with anyone... =(

Yours was the white one that rolled in late right? We saw you drive through the aisles but I think that was around the time that the parking lot was totally packed...Hope to see you next time!

I think we saw you drive by but didn't get a chance to check out your car. Did you just leave after not finding a parking spot? 2 of us were one row in from the Tea Station.

Yours was the white one that rolled in late right? We saw you drive through the aisles but I think that was around the time that the parking lot was totally packed...Hope to see you next time!

Yup that was me in the white nsx

I wasn't planning to stay because I had already known that the parking lot will be packed and that I wouldn't be able to park next to the NSX group.

I'll hopefully be going to the next Tea Station meet my friend he drives an white e30 he goes to those meets every month.. he told me he talked to you guys before

Thios Wed is next meet. Anyone wanna roll together, we're meeting at Starbucks on Convoy 630pm. Roll to the meet 7pm. Last month was yet another huge turnout. This month should be even better!

B@t™

Back