• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bilstein Shocks & TypeS/Zanardi Springs

PARTS ARE SOLD.

Thanks for the interest. Moderators please lock thread.

1. Brand-new-in-the-box Bilsteins. Install at stock height or lower 7/8" (adjustable perches.) Paid $614 shipped, Sell for $575.00 shipped, I'll cover Paypal fees.

2. Brand new OEM Honda Zanardi/Type S springs. One of the last sets available, NLA from Honda Japan. Stiffer than stock, 1/2" lower. Possible 1-3/8" total drop with above shocks. Paid $436 shipped, Sell for $375.00 shipped, I'll cover Paypal fees.

OR Buy shocks and springs together for $900.00 shipped, and I'll throw in new rubber cone mounts, washers and spacers for the top of the strut mounts. I'll cover Paypal fees. This setup will give you the equivalent of the OEM Type S / Zanardi suspension units, which are also NLA. Shipping covered in 48 states.

PM me here.

EDIT: I have had several requests for international shipping; the package will be around 55-60 pounds and the shipping rates are extremely high. I'd much prefer to sell in the States. BTW, Bilstein has raised their prices and the best current price I can find is $653 shipped. This is $78 less for the identical product.

Attachments

• Bilsteins.jpg
    Bilsteins.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 116
  • BilsteinNumbers.jpg
    BilsteinNumbers.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 109
  • ZanardiSprings.jpg
    ZanardiSprings.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Back