• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Black drivers seat, stock black center console,drivers side window reg/motor....

Cruz Bay, St. John USVI & Sopers Hole, Tortola BVI
Hello - I have a 92 nsx- I need a lot of parts, hopefully somebody can help.
heres the list:
1) drivers side seat in good condition- can have some bolster wear but please no rips as mine is ripped. Black seat please
2) drivers side window regulator/motor
3) Stock black center console in good condition
3) passenger side door/window switches
4) stock air compressor that comes in tool box
5) folding spare tire - I think the rim may be ok..so if you just have the tire that may work too.
6) this has been hard to find: I need the silver trim that goes around the clock. Nobody ever seems to know what I'm talking about and Acura can't find it.
7) does anyone have a stock black hood or front bumper you may have taken off for aftermarket? In good condition...I have a lot of rock chips in mine- Thanks. to anyone who can help. I know its a lot. :o)

Back