• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blackhawk Museum Tour and Lunch

It was a great meet seeing some familar and new faces. The day went by so quickly. I guess time passes by quick when you're having fun. The inside of the museum has some really rare and expensive cars (very nice), and the cars outside of the museum were just as nice. :biggrin: I want to thank all who put this event together.

Great, great event. Thanks for putting it together, guys! It was almost like a mini-NSXPO, with all the cars there. Great fun seeing a lot of 'primers, and the $7 million cars were cool too.

One thing that was kind of weird -- a plastic surgery clinic in the mall? Only in Blackhawk, I guess -- never too rich or too thin :D.

Originally Posted by One thing that was kind of weird -- a plastic surgery clinic in the mall? Only in Blackhawk, I guess -- never too rich or too thin."

LOL Seeing that was funny as hell. I thought I was the only one thought that was wierd, even for Blackhawk.

I am looking for someone that attended to do a write up for NSX Driver on the Blackhawk meet. Do we have any budding journalists out there?

Tom Kohrs
NW Regional Rep.
NSXCA

Blackhawk.JPG

I almost forgot to say thanks to Carlos, Hrant, and Bill for putting this event together. I had a great time!!!

Back