• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Deckers road drive May 17th

Will,

I'll go if I have my car put back together by then, I'm waiting for the RDX injectors and tune to come in from Brian at Prospeed. Hopefully I'll get everything back and installed by then, but that's up in the air still.

Will,

My Nephew' Birthday is on the 17th @ 11am. Unfort., unable to attend :(

Next time though

Joe

Just like Mark said above lets get another one going! Unfortunately my car is still waiting for the RDX injectors to arrive but they should be in this week and installed by the weekend.

I barely got my car last August so I haven't had it a full summer yet. Is the Mile High forum pretty active during the summer time for drives?

Will, where are the pics from the drive last Saturday?? What was the turnout?

Only 5 cars participated. Bad timing this round. Will never drives his NSX,:smile: Miata, 2 S2000's, NSX, and a 997 gt3.

Lol, what? Will never drives his NSX?? Is that why he has such low miles and is in pristine condition :smile:.........only 1 NSX and I assume it was yours dawk? We need to get like 5-10 NSX's on the road at once you never see multiples on the road anymore if ever for some people.

Back