• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Blitzsafe Alpine CD and composite audio input device

I'm looking to sell my Blitzsafe audio converter. Model number HON/ALP V.1D

Basically this device lets you hook up any external audio device such as an iPod, CD player, MP3 player, etc to your factory stereo through direct RCA connection. This will give u a more reliable and better sounding connection than using an FM transmitter.

Blitzsafe sells 2 models for Honda/Acuras. The model I am selling provides an Alpine CD changer pass through along with the RCA audio input. The cheaper model doesn't allow you to hook up a CD changer. You switch between the CD changer and RCA inputs using a button combination on the stereo.

I've had the unit for about 6 months. Don't really have a need for it anymore so I pulled it out of the car. There are no problems with it at all. I bought it for $120+shipping I believe. Looking for about $80 shipped.

Thanks

Back