• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bmw for sale 1 OWNER! CLEAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIN:WBADT43472GZ97312
Year: 2002
Make: BMW
Model: 525I 2.5L V6
Mileage: 114,761
Color: Sterling grey exterior/ beige leather interior. Rare color combo, waited a month from Germany.
Price:$4800!

This car was purchased new from bmw of SF and lived it's whole life here with me in Northern California where I live.
zero accidents, and in exceptional condition for its age. All service records and window sticker are in a file here which come with the car and all service performed by wheatherford BMW of Berkeley. All service is up to date and tires still have plenty of tread. There is some bolster wear on the drivers seat, paint flaws on the drivers door handle, and misc interior plastic bits that could use replacing. Otherwise the car is in immaculate condition. The rubber seal along the windsheild is also cracking. Your insurance would pay for a whole new windscreen though for cost of deductible. The floor mats could use replacements as well.
The car was also pretty dirty taking the pictures. I will update them when I have to when the car is clean. Window sticker pictured below to show options. This car gets better gas mileage than any of my cars.
It also still remains as one of the most solid cars I have driven. Serious offers only please! More pictures on request.
I prefer a local sale, but if you want to purchase out of state that is fine. You pay PayPal fees of 3% and handle the shipping. Also, I WILL NOT BE SELLING THIS AS A GIFT. YOU PAY THE TAXES. I AM NOT GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR AN IRS AUDIT FOR THE BUYER. YOU PAY THE SALES TAX WHEN REGISTERING THE CAR.

Jinks, aka AJ Jenkins on prime PM
By email: [email protected]

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg