• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BNIB CTSC for 91-94 coupe (purchased from CT GB)

BNIB CTSC for 91-94 coupe

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I purchased this from the Group Buy that CT engineering had last year (you can find my name on the list). I picked it up at the CT facility since I'm about 1hr away. Its brand new, never mounted or anything. It comes with everything and original boxes. Will Include New Extension Drive since the current one has my serial Number Engraved.

Local pick up Is Welcomed. Shipping can be arranged.

::Price::
Local Nor Cal Pick up $7800
Shipped within the Continental US $7900

::Local NOR CAL Pickup::
I can meet you somewhere around SAC & SF or you can pick it up at the CT facility from Nate.

::Shipping or out of state buyers::
I called Nate over at CT Engineering & he can re-package the boxes for shipping and perform another checklist (all kits come with checklist) to verify everything is 100%. Original warranty will still be valid to new buyer. It will laterally be just as if you purchased it directly from CT & will ship directly from them.

Only picture of the unit I have, sorry for IG picture

Don't miss out on the EXCELLENT DEAL.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thanks Prime!

Last edited:
Happy Cinco De Mayo My friends.

Updated The price to include a new New Extension Drive With CT Logo & Your Serial Number Engraved or Just the CT Logo

My Cell Number is in the first thread. Don't hesitate to ask or call with any questions. If i don't pick up just leave a message

Back