• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels Bnib Desmond Marquis Promada Regamaster Evo 17"

Bnib Desmond Marquis Promada Regamaster (white) 17"

***Wheels PENDING***
Price: $2000 shipped, firm. (Any where in the lower 48 states)

This is a BRAND NEW authentic set of Desmond MP Regamasters originally purchased from Matt at ICB Motorsport. They are S2k/NSX spec so they are staggered. Two are 17x8 +35 and the other two are 17x9 +45, 5x114.3 lug pattern. They are in PERFECT condition without a single mark or stain anywhere, 10/10. Authentic stickers from Desmond are also on the wheels as well as Marquis Promada centercaps. These are forged, super lightweight and strong! The 8's come in just under 15 lbs and the 9's are just a little over 15lbs. Keep in mind this size combination can no longer be bought brand new! ICB no longer has any 17x9s in stock. So this size combo is somewhat rare. They're absolutely beautiful wheels in perfect condition.
**I will only accept paypal. Buyer handles fees.**

*EDIT: I should also mention that 3 to 5 mm spacers are needed up front to clear the stock NSX brakes. Thanks 'illwillem'!*

PENDING

IMG_5573.jpg

IMG_5574.jpg

17x8
IMG_5576.jpg

17x9
IMG_5575.jpg

IMG_5579.jpg

IMG_5582.jpg

IMG_5581.jpg

IMG_5580.jpg

IMG_5577.jpg

IMG_5583.jpg

Also, I have a brand new set of Project Kics R40 Neo Chrome lugs with locks included. 12x1.5 thread pitch. Box is a little messed up, but items inside are still perfect.

Price: $210 shipped, firm
IMG_5578.jpg

Contact info:
I prefer to be contacted via email at [email protected]. Located in Utah. Please only serious inquiries.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back