• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BNIB OEM Clutch set and clutch release bearing 5 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a BNIB OEM clutch set and clutch release bearing.

Part numbers: 22000-PR7-305 & 22810-PR8-003

Save about $400 from Oemacuraparts.com's price shipped.

$1,900 firm plus shipping/PayPal fees. Can also be picked up in the SF Bay Area (Redwood City)

View attachment 161282nsxclutch.jpg

Clutch

Please PM me on this or call.
Thanks
Ben 610-420 one eight nine one

Hi
I had immediately sent you a private message after you posted your clutch assembly but no reply. Then I replied in this thread but no reply. Assume busy as all Prime members are, except for those retirees enjoy their NSX’s.
If you can, please give me a call or PM me.
Thanks,
Ben

Last edited:
Hi
I had immediately sent you a private message after you posted your clutch assembly but no reply. Then I replied in this thread but no reply. Assume busy as all Prime members are, except for those retirees enjoy their NSX’s.
If you can, please give me a call or PM me.
Thanks,
Ben

Price is firm. $1,500 is not a fair offer for a bnib clutch disc/bearing; I usually ignore low ballers.

I figured we would have a chat and bridge the gap, but if $1900 if firm, then me on east coast, the $1900 plus shipping comes close to the OEM cost you show from Acura. I realize me on the east cost and you on the west coast is not your problem.
Honestly, was not trying to low ball, but interestingly 2 prime members offered the same for these parts. I truly thought offer was fair or at least close enough to discuss.

The one interesting constraint is that I called 4 Acura dealers and none would take parts they did not provide even if BNIB. One dealer I've used for years of services, but it's Acura policy. There are some fantastic third party shops, but all my receipts have been Acura....till perhaps now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back