• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Body Shop in San Gabriel Valley for wife's Honda?

I don't really want to take our Honda to MV in Santa Ana as we don't really need quite THAT level of craftsmanship. However, a quality job, professional service, reliable, and for a reasonable price would be great.

Freakin' Sears delivery truck backed into it. Since I didn't discover it till 10 minutes after the truck left, they denied doing it. Insurance company calls, customer service of all levels at Sears, local police, detective, etc. and got nowhere. Anyway, she needs a new hood and driverside fender.

Thanks

Jim,

Arrow Glen Collison Center did both of my Legends. They're in Glendora near the corner of Arrow Hwy and Glendora Ave (thus the name) and have been around a long time.

www.arrowglen.com

I (went along with my friend) had a BAD experience at Holmes.. They ripped off the VIN on my friends dash for some reason.. When putting back the rear window, they didn't seal it correctly, so water was dripping into the car. When the car was done, I did a thorough inspection, and noticed they put dents on the fender and trunk. They cracked part of the rear spoiler also, from what I assume trying to pull the spoiler off. They also do not meet their deadlines they tell you... We called back at leastsix times times, twice a week, and they kept saying, it'll be done in about three days. That really irritates me.

I honestly think Marco's is one of the best around the San Gabriel Valley. Their service is great, and the people there are really nice. They really take care of you.

Back