• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bodyshop recommendations?

Does anyone know of any good bodyshops around LA/Ventura County areas that have worked on a couple of NSXs? I recently checked with MV Designz (they don't do jobs for the general public anymore) and San Pedro Autobody (their NSX guy retired). When I got my car towed this past weekend, the aluminum in my rear quarter panel got ripped from the "L" brackets that hold the bumper and rear valence together. My exhaust tips, rear valence, and rear diffuser got scratched up as well. Any recommendations on shops in the area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
PeterChou - [email protected]
Sean Griffin - [email protected]
shop - 714-204-0334

I have work done at DownForce three times in the past and they have all been really excellent work. I trust their advise and workmanship so its worth the trouble for me to drop off the car coming from San Diego. They are experts in NSX for many years as you may know and Sean pays attention to detail and use only top notch paint. Peter has access to spare parts and would definitely help you out.

You should tell them you got referred by Prime:wink:

They are close by the Angels Stadium off 91 and 57.

Tim

Last edited:
Back