• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bose Head Unit Picture - Please

Does anyone have a picture of the back of a stock Bose head unit? My car happen to be a 2000, but I think any year will work. I have a buddy at Dice electronics who is going to try and get a iPod thing a ma jigger to work. I will let you guys know if it does or does not. But I need a pic, can'tfind one here or on google, and don't really want to take mine out....

Thanks,
Matt

I'm looking for the exact same thing to try to get this Grom Audio IPod connector to work I found on Ebay.

http://gromaudio.com/ipod.html

I emailed them and they said to check for a circular plug with 8 pins. I believe it is a MBus connector. . .

Does anyone have a picture of the back of a stock Bose head unit? My car happen to be a 2000, but I think any year will work. I have a buddy at Dice electronics who is going to try and get a iPod thing a ma jigger to work. I will let you guys know if it does or does not. But I need a pic, can'tfind one here or on google, and don't really want to take mine out....

Thanks,
Matt

Circuit City sells an adapter to do that, made for Honda. Just plugs into the back of the OEM head unit.
There is another thread that discusses it, just do a search.

Its not a pice of crap if you just wanted to replace an existing OEM unit that was broken. Its quite the undertaking to go away from the OEM stereo.

Not that I haven't done just that! :biggrin:

Back