• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BOSE Speakers, Head Unit, CD Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
All parts are pending sales, I appreciate all the interest. I should have sold this off slower - I've been flooded with PM's on all my stuff. Sorry if I didn't respond, others were either first in line or were the first to offer full price.
Dave

All parts are from my very clean ’92 and were removed about 2 years ago when the car had 70k miles on it. Pictures for everything are attached, and I can send more if interested.

Prices are OBO and do not include shipping. Prefer lower 48 states, but can ship overseas. I have paypal, please add 3% if using. Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks,

Dave

- BOSE Sub and Aluminum Shield, $75
Amp rebuilt about 7 years ago. Worked fine and powered the center speaker fine when I removed it two years ago.

- BOSE Left and Right Door Speakers, $50
Amps rebuilt about 7 years ago. Worked fine when I removed it two years ago. Note that I used tap-ins to connect a wire from each speaker and run it up to the door a-pillar triangular piece where I had some inexpensive tweeters (not included). That was a popular, cheap mod awhile ago. So, these door speakers each have a small 1/8” diameter hole in them where the wires run through. Blue tape on the speakers contains the screws to mount on the door. Buyer can easily remove wires and plug small holes if necessary.

- Head Unit, $20
Everything worked, but the volume was low right before I removed it. Decent shape otherwise.

- Center Speaker, $15

- CD Changer, Cartridge, and Bracket, $40
Cartridge does not have the Acura logo, CD would occasionally get stuck when I removed it 2 years ago (happened about once every 4 months). Didn’t skip though on the OEM suspension. Missing one screw on the bracket that bolts to the trunk, but can easily be replaced.

101.JPG

1110.JPG

131.JPG

125.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back