• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Boston Area Casual Dinner Meeting

s2ktaxi said:
Reservation made for 15 people at Capital Grill in Chestnut Hill. Please confirm on this thread if you are bringing significant others, etc. Self parking is available and free but I could not coordinate our own section... See you all there 8pm Thursday.

Thank you, S2ktaxi,

I will be brining my wife and my sister (guess how I am going to fit 2 women in my car :D)!!

Tiger

just wanted to send my regrets, i will be unable to attend, going to be stuck at work tonight, if i get off early i will certainly make an effort to get over there, maybe even for just a drink later on. Say hello to eveyone and have a great time!

Mike,

If you ever decide to come late, please call me to let me know so that we can have a drink with you.

(617)901-7710

I'm showing up tooo!
and Tigger I tried to call u ,.. u never pick up the phone!!

hey s2ktaxi can you please tell me the address of the place we are meeting at?

thx

The Capital Grille®
250 Boylston Street
Chestnut Hill, MA 02167
Phone: 617/928-1400

I'll be there around 7:30-7:40 to hang around the parking lot if anyone wants to get there early. The reservation is under last name of Gan.

Dang... just got back from work. i am leaving now..

see you guys there

Nice meeting you all.
Thanks for setting up the reservation and etc., S2ktaxi!! Thanks all for coming to the dinner.

Perhaps, we should eat at cheaper place next time (I am so broke last nigh that I will be eating my jelly jam sandwiches for the rest of the month :D).

All the pictures that I took turned out to be terrible.

I could only get 3 pics :(

fb8412b9.jpg

fb8412b5.jpg

fb8412b4.jpg

same here .. nice to meet Spike and s2ktaxi.....
and ya Tiger.. all the pictures I took turned out blah.. so I just deleted them all...

if u guys wanna goto Wendy's or something next time I'll join in ;) I save Capitol Grill, Mortons, etc for special occasions.. not to say a NSX meet isn't special =) but Wendy's would be just as fitting a setting to talk about car stuff. Save Capitol Grill for those big dates hehe.

j/k about Wendy's... I'd even do Anna's or maybe McDs.... Uno's anyone? heh

that would be easy on my saving for the mods..:D

why does it look like you guys were doing doughnuts in the parking lot :D Was it starting to rain?

Hi everyone, I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good gosh almighty, I've never missed internet so much. As all of you folks at the dinner meet know, I've just finished moving that night. Thanx to Comcast (not an ad :D ) ), I've finally got everything back on track. My only source to keep in touch with people was my cell phone and that got pretty expensive using it for 1 week straight. That's right, no TV and no internet for 200+ hours, imagine that. It's nice to be back on Prime (actually, this is the 1st website I've visited since I got my internet again) and know what's going on in the real world.

Back to the dinner meet, thanx again s2ktaxi for making reservations. I apologize for being late and fail to inform you my attendance (I've unplugged my computer since Tuesday). It was very nice to meet you all.

Now, to the photos :D , I didn't know the lighting was that bad but it seems like Spikey has took a few nice pictures. I'm sure there aren't all the pictures on your geocity account (at least you're missing the Crouching Tiger), can you please email us the full size pics of all the pictures you took? Maybe I can size them to fit on Prime's upload requirements. Thanx ;)

Back