• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interior Brand New SOS seat rails driver + passenger

*SOLD as of 5/4/20*

I am selling brand new SOS seat rails for the driver and passenger. Got them to use with my Recaro RS-G but sold the seats a few months ago. They will work with other bucket seats. More info can be found on the link below. Asking $600 shipped for the pair. Parts are located in Southern California.

*Note* these are the regular version. If you need the low version, you can purchase the side brackets direct from SOS.

https://www.scienceofspeed.com/index.php/nsx/scienceofspeed-sliding-seat-rails.html

7428a1e69e1198e8009843de796569be.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, seat rails are still available

I am now including shipping within the US in the asking price. I will offer a little discount if they are picked up. Please don’t send me lowball offers.

Back