• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brunei sportscar gathering

Hi Brunei NSX owners. There will be a sportscar gathering. Tentative date will be 17th June and place will be at 'secret' (PM me). My guess there would be around 50 sportscars coming. Hope to see you guys there.

50 cars!!:rolleyes: Not too keen on those type of gatherings. Done it and must admit don't like it too much... well my experience was too much testosterone :biggrin: and witness too many irresponsible driving
Prefer smaller gathering then I'm pretty sure I know the people around me. But I'll just put it on my calender, not sure if I'm avail though.

Supercar,
Haven't got that much DF stuffs, only very few... and yet to install them!:redface: Still waiting for front lips(just a simple one) before installing them together

The gathering would be on the 17th June. That would be Sunday.

I sms most of them already including two widebody NSXs. So far 4 NSX I think already confirm including you and me and one Mitsu Evo 9. I will contact them again later. IsR the big meeting is postponed and but NSX one will still be on.
Jin, how many NSXs are coming? And can we also get the widebodied NSX to come as well... Love to see his setup now

Actually I'm eyeing the 17th, and planning to join in if its not the big 50! Unfortunately I won't be available that afternoon/evening:frown: I think I like meet u guys one of these days

Back