• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C & c - 12/7/13

Hi Everyone,

I will be at Cars & Coffee tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. I also believe Tom G. and Jarod will be joining as well. Its been a while and I hope to meet some more of the NSX owners in town tomorrow.

Tom Verma (Tom2).

Is anyone going to cc now?

- - - Updated - - -

7:36 and I am going.

- - - Updated - - -

I walked outside to go but, no. Too many new new black clouds in the N W. Next weekend?

Lance

8:42 and snow is starting, Lance

- - - Updated - - -

9:00 rain at40 deg, lance

- - - Updated - - -

Tom, your last numbers on your phone are ...-..27? Lance

Although i got my NSX started up and all ready to go, I finally decided to take the daily driver car looking at weather conditions. It was good to see you again Tom and thanks for breakfast - Your NSX still looks amazing! I also got to meet new NSX owner Chris. Other than that, you guys didn't really miss anything except for a cold and windy morning with icy road conditions :eek: Lets hope there will be better weather and more NSXs next saturday. Have a good weekend you all.

It was a good morning. Sun shining, and clear day at my house today! It was indeed cold and windy at C & C today though. But getting together with old and new friends over coffee and crepes made up for the weather. It was great to see Tom V., and meet Chris! We were having breakfast inside, when one of the heavy propane heaters out side the Crepe place blew over! I figured it was time to go! :eek:

Thanks for the heads up on the gathering Lance. I enjoyed meeting Tom V and Tom G.
Looking forward to seeing everyone else when the weather is a bit better.

I did the same thing, I looked outside Saturday morning and saw the cloud cover... Immediately cancelled my plan to drive the NSX. I will try and make it this Saturday morning pending weather, I can take the cold but it needs to be sunny.

Jarrod

OK, roll call for 12/14/13 (weather permitting). I know Toms coming because I owe him a free breakfast and he owes me a picture disk!

1. Butch
2. Jarrod
3. Tom*

Last edited:
I'll bring my good camera for some nice pics and will share with you all. First one there save 6 spots.

Lets agree on a time to arrive by. Its tough to hold that many spaces much past 8:30.

Always room for a few more.

1. Butch
2. Jarrod
3. Tom*
4. Tom2
5. Narbz
6. Lance
9. World Record Turnout

Last edited:
I can't make it. I have to work tomorrow. I have to supervise a project involving a vendor and their employees. Crap...

TG

Last edited:
Back