• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Car Show Saturday, Aug. 16th 7pm. Riverview,FL

Car Show Saturday, Aug. 16th 7pm. Riverview,FL

hey guys!

I just got an invite for a Car Show this Saturday, Aug. 16th @7pm. in Riverview,FL.

3 Trophy's will be given for the best of show JDM Car
And yes boys.. there will be good looking models!

10425 GIBSONTON DRIVE
RIVERVIEW, FL 33569

PLEASE RSVP

Is anyone interested in checking it out???

Attachments

• car show pic.jpg
    car show pic.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 72
I will go, hopefully go with couple NSX friends too. That day is my birthday, I wish I can see some nice JDM cars over there...

please PM me anyone thats serious, id rather be driving then sitting at a car show..but if its the only way to get you guys out, ill take it..

hey dlynes i see we have a couple guys coming out.. its also my wifes birthday. but she loves cars so i'll be there in my nsx

awesome, glad a few people would like to attend.

You must have a great wife if she wants to sacrifice her bday night to see silly guys and their cars.

Is anyone interested in driving sunday instead?

if no, then ill try my best to meet for the car show; I just prefer to drive. been too long.

D,

I plan to go. I posted this on S2ki a few days ago but did not here, sorry. Glad you did though.

Anyone want to meet in the New Tampa area prior to ride out together?

D,

I plan to go. I posted this on S2ki a few days ago but did not here, sorry. Glad you did though.

Anyone want to meet in the New Tampa area prior to ride out together?

I live by Trinity (SR54 and Gunn), willing to meet by around I-75 and SR56 exit... let me know

awesome, glad a few people would like to attend.

You must have a great wife if she wants to sacrifice her bday night to see silly guys and their cars.

Is anyone interested in driving sunday instead?

if no, then ill try my best to meet for the car show; I just prefer to drive. been too long.

where are we going if we cruise sunday??? and what time?

where are we going if we cruise sunday??? and what time?

hey guys,

please PM me anyone interested in going to the show or driving sunday...

I will personally do both, as always, I prefer to drive than sit around and talk, no offence at all!!! I enjoy meeting people and talking cars, but In the end Id prefer to drive more than talk.

Ill drive both days,

please let me know.

Head Count for Car Show
jzthestreetracer
htn
snglturbosupra
vvs
[email protected]

I live in South Tampa right at I-4 and I-295 if anyone wants to meet up.

I havent map quested the car show soo im not even sure how far/close it is.

Last edited:
Hey guys... How about meeting at Publix on Collier at 6:15?
Please confirm.

Let's hope it won't rain. Pm me with your cell incase of last minute cancellation.

Huy

Let's hope it won't rain. Pm me with your cell incase of last minute cancellation.

Huy

Huy,

do you have an address? not sure where that is. I live in South Tampa at
I-4 and I-275 downtown eastwest exit.

where can I meet you guys?

if it rains, are you guys still going?

Huy,

do you have an address? not sure where that is. I live in South Tampa at
I-4 and I-275 downtown eastwest exit.

where can I meet you guys?

if it rains, are you guys still going?

Is it 10425 Gibsonton Dr, Riverview, FL 33569 ????? I never been there before but I have Navi in my car, so... hopefully that is the correct address...

6 nsx's showed up; 3 reds, 2 blks and one lonley yellow. 1 orange gallardo spyder showed up also.

Thanks again Jacky.... We had a blast pigging out.

Dave... you should have came.

I should have!! Im sorry, next time ill be sure to bring a guest with me. glad you had fun! was great seeing you guys and always good meeting new owners

it was a decent turn out. i didnt think there were going to be so many ricers lol it was nice meeting some fellow nsx members. im always up for meeting up and grabbing a bite to eat and talking cars.. and if you guys ever need anything tires, paint anything send me a pm and i can get you prices.

it was a decent turn out. i didnt think there were going to be so many ricers lol it was nice meeting some fellow nsx members. im always up for meeting up and grabbing a bite to eat and talking cars.. and if you guys ever need anything tires, paint anything send me a pm and i can get you prices.

anthony good to meet ya. I figured it would be as ricey as it was, I didn't think we would get lucky and get 6 x's out. Im always up for a drive, sitting with the car parked gets boring quick. anytime you wana drive the garage queen let me know.

thanks for the tire/body shop offers, if ya can, please send me your guys number for bodywork. next tire order Ill def ask you for.

thanks

Sorry for the late reply..

It was great to meet all of you. Always nice seeing NSX's all together like that.

Sorry I wandered off at the meet. I knew a bunch of people out there and one conversation led to another and before I knew it a lot of time flew by. I was with my neighbor from across the street who just moved here. Next time lets plan to dinner and Ill bring the wife along.

So when is the next meet. I think we should do somethign monthly if possible. Even if it is just dinner. We can throw some driving in there for Dave :biggrin:

Lets do it!

James

Back