• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon Fiber NSX-R Rear Spoiler - $750

This is an exact copy of the OEM shaped NA2 NSX-R rear spoiler, produced using a mold cast from a Honda part.

Here are some pictures of one of these spoilers mounted to my nsx:

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

DSC00844.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

The price for this spoiler is $750 Picked up or $780 Shipped

I have (4) of these spoilers in hand, in Southern California, ready for pickup or quick shipping - another 10 spoilers are on their way from my factory in Taiwan, and should arrive in the next 1-2 weeks.

For payment I take (verified) paypal, or personal checks/money orders; Shipping will be via fully insured, and trackable, FedEx.

Last edited:
Scorp
Great price (assuming the LED brake light is functional too).

Good luck on this product.

Very Nice, couple guys in Canada would like that for sure!
Do you have any problems shipping to T6E-5C4.
We have the 91 cars, any fitment problem?
Do you have a line on Carbon Fiber hoods such as the Seibon with 6 vents?
Also do you have the engine intake garnish in C.F.?
Is that a real Led in the wing? Does it work?
Trev

Scorp I am down the street from you mate. Whats the story on the LED brake light? Is it included? Along with the installation hardware? If so I might just cruise by to take a peek and maybe grab one...:cool:

Scorp I am down the street from you mate. Whats the story on the LED brake light? Is it included? Along with the installation hardware? If so I might just cruise by to take a peek and maybe grab one...:cool:

This version does not have an LED, we're developing an LED version, but, given the shape of the spoiler is made with the OEM part, we're trying to find an LED that fits the spoiler, to preserve this shape, rather than alter the spoiler to fit the LED, as some other vendors have done. The LED version *should* be complete in the next 1-2 months, with pricing around $100-150 higher, depending on LED pricing.

Installation Hardware is included with the spoiler, it mounts using the stock spoiler mounting locations. If you're going to SCA tonight I have one mounted on my nsx.

how lenghth in cm of leds do you need?because we have cheap for sale? in needed just pm

or is it a big problem to mount into this wing remaked old leds from original wing?

is it possible to make leds the length of the spoiler? i would be definately interested if thats the case.:cool:

Hi Scorp. I am very interested with the spoiler. Do you except order though Mastercard since I don't have Paypal? And how much to ship internationally (Brunei)? Thanks.

Hi, I'm interested in the R spoiler, do you have any left and can I contact you and use MC? I don't ever use Paypal, but I could send MO if you prefer, time isn't a problem. I live in Wisconsin. Thanks, Tony

Back