• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

carbon fiber rear valence with Wings West Spats $300

Carbon fiber/carbon glass NSX rear valence originally purchased through Dali racing. The item has never been mounted however, the carbon fiber finish was cracked during shipping on the end sides. (See photo.) Included are Wings West rear spats which WILL COVER COMPLETELY the damaged parts of the valence. The spats have been prepped and primed. All you need to do is shoot the final color to match your body and mount. Due to big size of the item SALES TO LOCAL SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUYERS. If no takers within a week I will consider shipping. Thanks.

Paul
[email protected]

DSC01878.JPG

DSC01879.JPG

Will fit all years from 1991 to 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
check your email. I"m 10 minutes from you lets meet up. thanks.

hey dude im liking that rear valence a whole lot. i live very closse to lax airport and want to check out what you got but i wont get a day off from work till monday. can you set up a time to check it out on monday? please reply or call 310-706-7687 (jose r)

I am very interested in the valance and spats. I live in Los Angeles. Will these fit on a 1991 NSX? Please let me know. Thanks.

Back