• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CarFax help if permissable

I may be looking to trade my 05 NSX off as I have been looking at a 2011 BMW 550i.

Can anyone help me with a current CARFAX for VIN WBAFR9C51BC270364

I apologize upfront if I am not supposed to ask for carfax assistance on here.

I meant no offense or harm, just asking for a little help. If Im wrong for asking then maybe I should have asked first if I could ask for help.

I'm not going to judge you, however if you can afford a 2011 BMW 550i you can surely afford to pay for a Carfax. Or maybe we can steal something from you if you would like.

Thanks for helping out a fellow NSX owner guys. Merry Christmas. You guys are the best.

Its not about the money, its a simple request if someone already had an account I thought they could help out.

people are quick to show their true colors on this site aren't they.

it is not a matter of showing colors, it's a matter of getting the subscriber that runs your VIN that you posted for you. carfax rep are all over the forum looking for something like this. For those that runs that VIN for you may find their month subscription cuts down to zero. you might get a better reply hadn't you posted the VIN...fyi.

Thanks for helping out a fellow NSX owner guys. Merry Christmas. You guys are the best.

Its not about the money, its a simple request if someone already had an account I thought they could help out.

I think people on prime have been very helpful to you with your puchase back in 08 and with whatever you have been selling on prime...you are obviously much more of a lurker on prime than a poster..nothing wrong with that..but you have to see the humor in your request...btw here are my true colors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDjnWtK1A

Last edited:

Well since I'm Jewish I guess a Happy Chanukah is more in line. But I guess you don't recognize the holidays of the Jewish faith.

My colors are same as every other American. Red, White, and Blue.

Yeah people really hate it on here when you ask for a carfax report. Im not sure why.... maybe the money? I remember one time this twin turbo Saleen S7 was up for sale for 350,000 and I didnt understand why it was priced so low. This car should of been going for well over 500,000. I got rocked asking for a carfax. because I was wondering why it was so "cheap". I figured there was some kind of story behind this car. So pretty much you can never ask for a carfax without somebody bitching about it. If you are really want the car that badly just start up a carfax account its not to much money. I wish you luck with your purchase.

Yeah people really hate it on here when you ask for a carfax report. Im not sure why.... maybe the money?

Let me ask you this; Do you work for free? If not, then you can understand why I'm sure the owner of Carfax doesn't want to give away his service for free. I'm not sure why people feel they are entitled to things for free. If that's the way you want it, get fired from your job and apply for federal assistance for food, housing, and health insurance. But wait, you'd have to sell your NSX and take public transportation which I'm sure is a better option.

Here's the main reason.....if YOU the account holder runs carfax for someone with the VIN posted in a public forum, there is a BIG chance that your account gets shut down once carfax found out. If you paid a month subscription, would you risk it? Like I mentioned above, hadn't the OP posted the request without the VIN, he would off gotten a better reply.

Yeah people really hate it on here when you ask for a carfax report. Im not sure why.... maybe the money? I remember one time this twin turbo Saleen S7 was up for sale for 350,000 and I didnt understand why it was priced so low. This car should of been going for well over 500,000. I got rocked asking for a carfax. because I was wondering why it was so "cheap". I figured there was some kind of story behind this car. So pretty much you can never ask for a carfax without somebody bitching about it. If you are really want the car that badly just start up a carfax account its not to much money. I wish you luck with your purchase.

Back