• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee Sept. 4th 2010

Will be in Dallas that weekend. I guess I could go to the Dallas version.....

We should get there early.
I think I remember a nice shaded section across from Uptown Sushi, closest to the feeder..I believe its the only diagonal parking available there

I'll be there pretty early (after dropping my girlfriend off at the airport for a 6am flight!) I think I know the area you're talking about, but feel free to call me at 703-304-8220 and we can meet up.

Looking forward to meeting those of you I haven't yet.

Looking at the some of ya'lls responses from the last cars and coffee, it looks like people got there around 8 to 8:30am and it was already packed!

How does 7am to 7:30am (yes on a Saturday :frown:) sound?

sounds good ara. Hope ya come, gotta thank you in person for hosting the meet at your garage a few weeks back.

Tell ya what, I'll buy the coffee for all nsx owners that show up tomorrow at 7am!

(Gotta be at 7am though, no later! :biggrin:)

DSC02906.jpg

sorry it took so long!
there were 2 others that left early. Never got their names either...one red nsx (na1?), one black nsx (na1?)

Last edited:
View attachment 71286

sorry it took so long!
there were 2 others that left early. Never got their names either...one red nsx (na1?), one black nsx (na1?)

Have yall seen that black nsx with after market chrome wheels out there? Not my cup of tea.

Didnt think anyone was going to show up. Sorry i missed it. Ill be at the next one for sure. This was the first one I missed since owning the nsx.

Back