• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee then Cruise to Palomar Mtn Sat. June 13th!!!

After FF. Drifter (Fred) mentioned he'd be in So Cal and wanted to do a Palomar run and also wanted to check out the famous cars and coffee in Carlsbad... I figured why not do both??

Staurday June 13
The Cars and Coffee goes from like 7-11 am so I figure we could gather there and head out to Palomar @9am.

I will post more details and maps soon.

I will talk to Les to see if he can set up a caravan for the OC-LA folks.

Post a reply if you are in!!! Can't wait!!!

Ok here is a quick map of the meet up spot... It is a pretty good size lot that will be packed with other exotics so who ever is the first NSX there try to find a spot that we will all have room to park together...meet and greet from 8am -9am try to be on the road by 9:30

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
We're in. Les & Irene.

We are in.

Craig and Jan

- - - Updated - - -

After FF. Drifter (Fred) mentioned he'd be in So Cal and wanted to do a Palomar run and also wanted to check out the famous cars and coffee in Carlsbad... I figured why not do both??

Staurday June 13th

The Cars and Coffee goes from like 7-11 am so I figure we could gather there and head out to Palomar @9am.

I will post more details and maps soon.

I will talk to Les to see if he can set up a caravan for the OC-LA folks.

Post a reply if you are in!!! Can't wait!!!

What time do you plan to be at Cars & Coffee? It might be cool if we could all park together.

Still a wannabe owner. Need to get more funds and need to figure out if an NSX will make it up my abrupt change in angle driveway (=15 degrees or so). Would anyone be willing to have a passenger? I can be quiet or chatty, take your pick.
Either that or I can tag along on my Honda Hawk--I'll try not to dust anyone on the tight side :) BTW, I'm in Kensington, near Qualcomm stadium.

Jason

Cars and Coffee sounds great!
Palomar run is No go! I have seen you drive many times (Mark).

Hope to see you all on the 13th.

Cars and Coffee sounds great!
Palomar run is No go! I have seen you drive many times (Mark).

Hope to see you all on the 13th.

lol... I'll see you...then talk you into Palomar:tongue:

I'm in for both CnC and the drive. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Still a wannabe owner. Need to get more funds and need to figure out if an NSX will make it up my abrupt change in angle driveway (=15 degrees or so). Would anyone be willing to have a passenger? I can be quiet or chatty, take your pick.
Either that or I can tag along on my Honda Hawk--I'll try not to dust anyone on the tight side :) BTW, I'm in Kensington, near Qualcomm stadium.

Jason

I would suggest maybe just coming to the cars and coffee and meeting some of the people first... The problem with the ride along is that most people will be going in different directions after we leave Palomar and won't be going back to the starting point of Carlsbad to drop off.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in for both CnC and the drive. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Cool!!! See you there then...

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a quick look at the route...this is going to be an epic drive!!! Going to come around the backside and hit up Mesa Grande on the way to the East grade of Palomar.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in Mark. Lets do a pit stop at Yellow Deli....Si?

Maybe on the way home for some of us...the route on the way there won't be going by there...see maps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Bump..This is one of the best drives in So Cal !!!!

The Mesa Grande section.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 193
I won't be in town. I'll be the mother-of-the-groom, that day in Saratoga, California. :smile:

I'm going to have to bail on this. Have a good friend in town that day.

Nick from applied motor sports , Andy (blue bat)and a couple others should be there too....

I updated the original post with a quick pic of the meet up spot.

I don't do Facebook anymore, but you are welcome to post it up on there if you want...

I will post some more route maps soon...here is the first leg....we will be taking the 78 east to 15 south and exit Via RANCHO parkway and meet up at Chevron station...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
1044226_10151444055006975_533990647_n.jpg

Any San Diegans wanna caravan up to CnC, we will be meeting at Peets Coffee, 7845 Highland Village Pl, 91219, at 615am. Rollout to meet at 645am :).

B@t™

I will start at Peet's as well. The FB posts are in the SoCal NSX page and San Diego NSX page. See you guys tomorrow morning!

Great seeing everyone today and fun roads...so sorry about lil Bryzi trying to go off-roading in her NSX :frown: glad you're ok!!! Hopefully car is too..looked like we could buff it out :smile: I'll post some pics soon!!!

Back